Temporary Motorhome Insurance
- 1 hour – 30 days
- Highly competitive pricing
- Get your insurance certificate in minutes
Why Choose Dayinsure Short Term Motorhome Insurance?
With Dayinsure short term motorhome insurance which also includes campervans, we can cover a wide range of scenarios, such as:
- If you own your Motorhome or campervan and want to lend it to family or friends. Our temporary motorhome insurance allows them to drive with no threat to the No Claims Bonus on your annual policy.
- If you want to borrow or hire a motorhome, we can provide temporary motorhome insurance that covers you across any period from one hour up to 30 days.
- If you want to hire out a Motorhome that you own, our short term motorhome insurance can provide the hiree with the comprehensive cover that ensures your asset is fully protected.
Temporary Insurance on Hired Motorhomes
If you own a motorhome and are looking to hire it out (to hirees) please bear in mind that:
- If you are purchasing or arranging temporary motorhome insurance on behalf of your hiree, then you should be authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- If you are not regulated by the FCA, you must not arrange temporary motorhome or campervan insurance on behalf of your hiree. However, it is acceptable for you to direct the hiree to our site, where they can purchase one hour up to 30 day motorhome insurance cover themselves.
Further information on the Financial Conduct Authority can be obtained from the FCA website.
Are You Eligible for Our Temporary Motorhome Insurance?
There are certain eligibility criteria you must meet to apply for short term motorhome insurance with Dayinsure:
- The minimum age for our cover is 25.
- We can cover UK, EU, EEA, Australian, New Zealand, South African and Swiss licence-holders.
- We upload our temporary policies to the Motor Insurance Database (MID) 4 times a day.
- Our short term motorhome insurance is comprehensive and is provided by Aviva, one of the UK’s biggest insurance providers.
- We can provide cover whilst the motorhome is in Europe, provided your trip starts and ends in the UK.
Hourly, Daily, Weekly or Monthly Short Term Motorhome Insurance
Our policies put you in control, so that you only pay for the insurance you need. From 1 hour motorhome insurance to a week, one month (30 days) motorhome insurance or a specific number of days, all such options are available.
What You’ll Need to Buy Short Term Motorhome Insurance
For a temporary motorhome insurance quote, you will need:
- your name, address, DOB, email and occupation.
- the registration number, chassis manufacturer and engine size of the motorhome that you want to drive.
- For non-UK licence holders, a passport number is required (NI and Isle of Man are also required).
We’ll display the one day motorhome insurance price, then you decide:
- the duration you need cover for (from 1 hour to 30 days).
- when you want the cover to start.
- whether you want any of our add-on options (such as European cover).
Then to purchase your temp motorhome insurance policy you’ll need:
- your driving licence number.
- Payment details (debit, credit card or PayPal).
If you need to extend your booking you can easily do so on our user-friendly site.
View Key Documents
Benefits Of Dayinsure Motorhome Insurance
- Hassle-free cover from 1 hour to 30 days
- Comprehensive cover provided by Aviva
- Complete flexibility: pay-as-you-go
- Additional driver and European Cover options available
- Available on owned and hired motorhomes