What is One Week Car Insurance?
Dayinsure seven day car insurance is designed to cover you when you don’t need insurance for long. There are a number of occasions when people need car insurance for seven days or less, including:
- Long journeys where a Temporary Additional Driver is needed to share the driving.
- Your usual car is in for repair.
- Your child is home from university for the week, and wants to use the car.
- Driving holidays where you want to share the driving (European trips can be covered, as long as you start and end your policy in the UK).
- Visiting friends or family and using their car.
- The regular driver of the vehicle is ill.
- Bridging the gap between one annual policy ending, and another beginning.
Benefits of Dayinsure Seven Day Car Insurance
- There are many benefits 7 day car insurance from Dayinsure provides, especially when you only need cover for a week:
- Add an additional driver without jeopardising your NCD (No Claims Discount).
- Legal expenses cover is included as standard, to cover you if an incident occurs that isn’t your fault.
- Your 1 week car insurance policy can start within 15 minutes, so you can get going fast.
- 7 day car insurance can stop you having to buy an unnecessary yearly policy.
- Aviva underwrite all our policies.
Who is Eligible?
What Do You Need?
To get a quote for cheap one week car insurance, we need:
- The Vehicle Registration Number of the car.
- Your name, address, date of birth, email address, and occupation.
To purchase your seven day insurance policy, you will need:
- Your driving licence number (if you don’t have a UK issued driving licence (NI and Isle of Man are also required), you’ll need your passport number instead).
- Payment details (debit, credit card or PayPal).
Book cheap one week car insurance by filling in a quote form and arranging your 1 week car insurance policy quickly and easily online.