What is One Month Car Insurance?
Dayinsure one month car insurance is ideal when you require temporary cover for a few weeks. It is quick and easy to buy online, with all our policies underwritten by Aviva, ensuring you receive a trustworthy and quality policy. There are certain situations where 28 day car insurance is useful, such as when:
- Friends and family are visiting from abroad and need to drive a car.
- Your child is home from university for summer and wants to use your vehicle.
- Van drivers whose vehicle is going to be in the garage for a long period.
- Driving holidays, either within the UK or Europe (with the optional extra of comprehensive European cover).
Benefits of Dayinsure One Month Car Insurance
The main benefit of 1 month car insurance is that it provides cost-effective cover for 30 days compared to individual day rates. Cheap one month car insurance also avoids taking out an annual policy when you don’t need it for that long.
All our policies include free legal expenses cover and as they are standalone then there will be no impact on your No Claims Discount (NCD) should you need to make a claim.
Arranging 1 month car insurance is quick and efficient as you can receive a quote and book it online, with cover starting from 15 minutes later.
Who is Eligible?
Many drivers and vehicles are eligible for one month car insurance at Dayinsure. Most drivers between 18 and 75 years old, depending on the vehicle and underwriting criteria, can be covered, along with the majority of UK registered vehicles.
For those requiring cheap one month car insurance in the UK who are visiting from abroad, we also cover licence holders from certain other countries and regions (who have held a licence for 6 months or more, or at least 3 months if over 25). These are: the EU, EEA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Switzerland.
What do You Need?
To get a quote and apply for 1 month car insurance online at Dayinsure you need:
- The vehicle registration number.
- Your name, address, date of birth, email address and occupation.
- Your driving licence number.
- For non-UK licence holders, a passport number is required (NI and Isle of Man are also required).
- Payment details (debit, credit card or PayPal).
Fill in our quote form to see how much one month car insurance will cost you and easily book your cover online.