Learner Driver Car Insurance
- Age 17 to 75
- From 2 hours to 5 months
- No Claims Discount protected
- For holders of a provisional licence
What is Dayinsure Learner?
Dayinsure Learner is a great way for a learner to practise driving a borrowed car:
- Available to holders of a provisional licence
- Provides cover from 6am to 10pm
- Whilst the Learner is accompanied by a qualified driver aged 25-75 who has held a full UK licence for at least 3 years
- Cover ceases when the Learner passes their test
- The vehicle must already be insured under an annual policy
Benefits Of Dayinsure Learner Insurance
- Protects the NCD (No Claims Discount) of the annual policyholder
- Pay-As-You-Go – you only pay for the cover you need and it’s completely flexible
- Low excess level – only £250
- Comprehensive cover provided by the UK’s leading insurer, Aviva
- Competitive pricing: prices vary according to location and vehicle but can be as low as £38 for a week, £66 for a month and £226 for 5 months
- Unused premium refunded if the Learner passes their test ahead of schedule (subject to a cancellation charge, see our Terms of Business)
Who is Eligible?
- Anyone that holds a current provisional UK driving licence and is 17 years or over
- Is a permanent UK resident
- Has permission to drive a vehicle that is:
- registered in the UK
- insured under a separate annual motor insurance policy
- has a current market value of less than £30,000
- has no more than 6 seats (including the driver’s seat)
- has not been modified
- not a hire or rental vehicle
What You’ll Need to Buy a Policy
All you need to get a quote is the vehicle registration and your postcode!
If you decide to purchase we’ll need:
- Your name, address, DOB and email address
- The vehicle’s registered keeper’s information including their annual insurance details
- Your driving licence number
- A debit or a credit card for payment
It couldn’t be easier!
View Key Documents
Why Choose Dayinsure Learner?
- Great Value
- Low excess