Terms and Conditions – Motor Survey and Prize Draw
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Dayinsure motor survey (the “Survey”) and prize draw (the “Prize Draw”). The prize is a £200 Amazon Gift Voucher (the “Prize”). The Survey and Prize Draw are run by Dayinsure.com Limited (registered in England under company no. 4996289 and with registered office at Mara House, Nantwich Road, Tarporley, CW6 9UY (“Dayinsure”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Dayinsure licences the survey software from Qualtrics, LLC (registered in the State of Delaware, United States of America and with registered office at 333 W River Park Drive, Provo, Utah 84604, United States of America) (“Qualtrics”).
Completion of the Survey and entry into the Prize Draw is completely optional. By completing the Survey, or completing the Survey and entering the Prize Draw, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions, so please read them carefully before deciding whether to take part:
- To access and complete the Survey, simply click on the link provided. You can complete the Survey anytime until 5pm on 31st October 2018 (the “Closing Date”).
- All Survey responses are completely anonymous. By completing the Survey, you grant us and the Aviva group of companies an exclusive licence to use your Survey responses in any way we see fit without any compensation to you or any third party.
- You warrant that your Survey responses are your own work and do not infringe the intellectual property rights or personal data rights of any third party.
- You are eligible to enter the Prize Draw if you meet the eligibility criteria at paragraph 1 above and complete the Survey. Dayinsure employees closely connected with the Survey and/or the Prize Draw are not eligible to win the Prize.
- Entries to the Prize Draw are limited to one per person. Entries on behalf of another person, bulk or automated entries will be disqualified.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must complete the Survey before the Closing Date, click to agree to enter the Prize Draw and provide your name and email address. Late entries will not be considered.
- You will provide your name and email address to Qualtrics which will provide these details to Dayinsure. It is necessary for Dayinsure and Qualtics to process these personal details in order to enter you in the Prize Draw and, if you win, notify you and send you the Prize. For further details about how we process personal data and your rights in relation to processing of your personal data, please see the Dayinsure Privacy Notice
- Following the Closing Date, one winner will be selected from all the valid entries by electronic random selection. We will notify the winner by email within 10 days of the Closing Date. The winner must respond to the notification within 14 days. If the winner does not respond within 14 days, the Prize will be forfeited and we reserve the right to select another winner (and that winner must respond to our notification within 14 days or they will also forfeit the Prize). Our decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, not for resale and not redeemable for cash.
- We retain the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- We do not accept responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Entries that are altered, illegible or not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents and employees will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of completing the Survey, entering the Prize Draw or accepting the Prize, except which it has been caused by our negligence or that of our agents or employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- We will not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to end or modify the Survey or the Prize Draw at any time without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.