If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for here, please contact our support team on 0333 005 0944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much does it cost?Prices depend on the car, address, duration and payment method: . Prices can be as low as £38 for a week, £66 for a month and £226 for 5 months.
- Can anybody supervise me?The accompanying driver must be aged at least 25, hold a full UK driving licence, and have done so for at least 3 years
- What happens when I pass my test?When you pass your test all cover under this policy ceases immediately
- Can Learner policies be refunded?You are entitled to cancel your policy at any time. Provided there have been no claims or incidents likely to give rise to a claim you will be entilited to a refund of premium.
If you cancel the policy within 14 days of its start date you will be entitled to pro rata return of premium.
If you cancel 14 days after the policy start date, you will be entiltled to a pro rata return of premium less a cancellation charge of £20.
In both instances, once a policy has started, any Card and Admin fee charges are non-refundable.
- How can I cancel my Learner Policy?Please email email@example.com to cancel any insurance with us. Please be aware that cancellations are taken from date of notification. Please contact us as soon as possible for a refund to be calculated if applicable. Please be aware that all cancellations incur a £20 cancellation fee after the cooling off period.
- Who underwrites the policy?Dayinsure Learner policies are underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited
- Are there any vehicles you won’t insure?Yes, we can’t cover vehicles on this policy which are in Insurance Group 36 (out of 50) and above. If you are unsure what Group the car you want to drive falls into, enter its registration number on our quote page to see if we can quote.
- Can I buy this policy if there is no annual cover on the car?No, this insurance is designed to sit alongside an annual insurance policy –it is a prerequisite of this policy that an annual policy is in force and remains in force
- Can I use this policy to take my test?Yes, if you’re taking your test in the car specified on this policy. But please remember that our cover stops as soon as you pass your test – so you will need to make alternative insurance arrangements to drive the car back from the test centre.
- Can I practice in more than one car on this insurance?Yes, but you will need to buy a separate policy for each car you drive.
- Why have you restricted cover to between 6 in the morning and 10 at night?This insurance is designed to allow you to practise driving, whilst supervised. In order to reduce the risk of fraud and thus to keep our prices for genuine customers as competitive as we possibly can, we have decided to provide cover only between these hours.
- Is there any emergency cover between the hours of 10pm and 6am?No, there is no cover at all on this policy between those times.
- Does the accompanying driver have to be the owner of the vehicle?No, as long as the accompanying driver can meet our criteria (aged 25 to 75, with a full current UK licence held for at least 3 years) then they do not have to be the owner of the car.