Why Buy Dayinsure Van Insurance?
Short term van insurance is a great option whether you want to borrow a van for a day, weekend, week or a month or add a temporary additional driver to your van.
- comprehensive cover provided by AVIVA, so you can go about your business safe in the knowledge that the vehicle is properly covered by a market-leading insurer.
- our short term van cover does not affect No Claims Discount on any annual policies in force
- we include Business Use as standard – apart from the carriage of passengers or goods for hire or reward
- we update the MID every day so you can get on with the job in hand without worrying about being stopped for uninsured driving
- our policies can run for 28 days, and the more days you buy the cheaper the equivalent daily rate becomes
- we can cover most drivers in most vans, up to 3.5 tonnes GVW See our acceptance criteria.
Uses of Temporary Van Insurance
Typical uses of Dayinsure Van Insurance are to:
- move house or help others to move
- shift large items of furniture or equipment
- replace a vehicle that is off the road
- relocate family members to university
- cover somebody else using your van
- share a long journey with an additional driver
Who is Eligible?
We can cover most drivers in most vans, up to 3.5 tonnes GVW. See our acceptance criteria.
What You'll Need
To get a quote:
- Your name, address, DOB, email and occupation
- The registration number of the van you want to drive
- How many days you need cover for (from 1 to 28)
- When you want the cover to start
- Whether you want any of our add-on options (such as Breakdown or European Cover)
- Your driving licence number (or your passport number if you don’t have a UK licence)
- A debit or a credit card
As simple as that! - it will only take a couple of minutes, and cover can start in 15 minutes