Annual Aviva insurance
- Great-value annual insurance.
- From AVIVA the UK’s largest insurer.
- Independent 5* Defacto rating.
Aviva annual car insurance
At Dayinsure we love everything short term, but our customers often ask if we can arrange annual insurance for them when their temp insurance ends. Thanks to our relationship with Aviva, we can help you get a quote for an annual policy from the largest UK insurer, rated 5* by Defacto. Here are some of the great reasons to choose Aviva:
- Multi-car discount
- Save money when you insure more than one car on a single policy
- Online discount
- Save money when you buy online
- 24/7 claims line
- They’re available to help you around the clock, 365 days a year
What’s covered in your policy?
- Uninsured driver cover
- So you’re not left out of pocket if you’re in an accident with an uninsured driver that wasn’t your fault.*
- Personal belongings cover
- This protects things like personal computers and portable audio equipment up to £150.
- Recovery transport
- This makes sure you can continue your journey if your car isn’t safe to drive – and get your car to a repairer – if you’re in an accident.
- Windscreens, sunroofs and mirrors
- All glass in your vehicle is covered as standard – whether it needs replacing, or just a quick fix.
- Mobile repair network
- They can arrange for a mobile repairer to visit you, at a convenient time and location, for many cosmetic and body repair claims, on cars over 3 years old.**
- Quality guarantee
- For the life of your policy, Aviva makes sure that work by its approved repairers is always up to standard.***
All this and you can take control of any costs you may have to cover by setting your own excess – from £150 to £1,050. (The ‘excess’ is the first part of any claim you have to pay.)
* You’ll need to provide details of the other vehicle and driver.
** Mobile service depends on the nature of the damage and availability. It’s not suitable for structural or mechanical damage.
*** Wear and tear isn’t covered and vehicles must be kept roadworthy. Parts are covered for the length of the guarantee given by the part manufacturer or supplier.