Annual Aviva Insurance
- Great Value Annual Insurance
- From AVIVA the UK’s largest insurer
- With an independent 5* Defacto rating
Aviva Annual Car Insurance
At Dayinsure we love everything short term, but we often get asked if we can help arrange annual insurance for our customers when their temporary insurance comes to an end. The good news is that thanks to our great relationship with Aviva, we’re able to help customers get a quote for an annual policy from the largest UK insurer, rated 5* by Defacto. There are loads of great reasons to choose Aviva, some of them are:
- Multi-car discount
- Save money when you insure more than 1 car on a single policy
- Online discount
- Save money when purchasing online
- 24/7 claims line
- They’re available to help you around the clock, 365 days a year
What’s covered in your policy?
- Uninsured driver cover
- So you’re not left out of pocket if you’re in accident with an uninsured driver that wasn’t your fault.*
- Personal belongings cover
- They’ll protect things such as personal computers and portable audio equipment up to £150.
- Recovery transport
- They’ll make sure you can continue your journey if your car is not safe to drive – and get your car to a repairer – if you’re in an accident.
- Windscreens, sunroofs and mirrors
- All glass in your vehicle is covered as standard – whether it needs replacing, or just a quick fix.
- Mobile repair network
- They can arrange for a mobile repairer to visit you, at a convenient time and location, for many cosmetic and body repair claims, on cars over 3 years old.**
- Quality guarantee
- For the life of your policy, they make sure that work done by their approved repairers is always up to scratch.***
All this and you can take control of any costs you might have to cover by setting your own excess limits – from £150 to £1,050.
* You’ll need to provide details of the other vehicle and driver
** Mobile service depends on nature of damage and availability. Not suitable for structural or mechanical damage
*** Wear and tear isn’t covered and vehicles must be kept roadworthy. Parts are covered for the length of the guarantee given by the part manufacturer or supplier