Short Term Breakdown Cover with DayInsure.com
If you are looking for temporary breakdown cover then you’ll be delighted you came to us here at DayInsure.com. We offer a fantastic new DayresQ product in relation to our short term breakdown cover in the UK, so it can benefit our customers who sign up for temporary car insurance as we will offer a daily roadside assistance for just a small additional fee. Therefore, our DayresQ short term breakdown cover can provide you with some peace of mind that you won’t be abandoned at the roadside if your vehicle breaks down.
As well as temporary breakdown cover in the UK, we can also provide you with short term European breakdown cover to accommodate your travel needs.
Temporary Breakdown Cover in the UK
We offer exceptional rates for our short term breakdown cover in the UK, so you can rest assured that you’d struggle to find a better insurance provider elsewhere. The roadside recovery assistance is administered on our behalf by RAC – so you can trust that you’re in safe hands when you come to us for temporary breakdown cover. You can contact our UK breakdown team on 0800 056 4481.
Temporary European Breakdown Cover
Are you planning a trip or holiday to Europe? You should definitely consider our short term European breakdown cover, which could provide you with roadside assistance should your car break down. We aim to fix your car at the roadside, but you will also be eligible for additional short term European breakdown cover services if this is not possible. Whether you opt for temporary European breakdown cover or short term breakdown cover for the UK, you’ll qualify for:
- Emergency roadside assistance
- Recovery to the nearest repairer
- Repatriation of your motor car
- Transporting you home or journey continuation costs
- Hotel accommodation or a temporary replacement car
If you opt for short term European breakdown cover then you can contact us on +44 (0) 208 603 9713.
The short term breakdown cover from DayresQ does not include:
- The conveyance of goods or materials
- Hire or reward
- Motor racing, rallies, speed or duration tests or any practice thereof
And also does not cover beneficiaries:
- Causing intentional damage or injury
- Wilfully exposing themselves to danger – unless it is to save a human life
- Participating in a criminal act or offence
- Being under the influence of intoxicating liquors or drugs – unless it is drugs taken under medical supervision and not for treatment of drug addiction
So, if you are looking for temporary European breakdown cover or short term breakdown cover in the UK, remember DayInsure.com. If you do not require DayresQ with your short term car insurance then you simply de-select the option, and the quote will be adjusted accordingly.